- CUSTOMER CONNECT -
Posted on Feb 13, 2007
Get connected ó use our secure self-service website or call our toll-free automated phone system and access your account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Visit www.childsup-connect.ca.gov or call toll-free 866-901-3212 (TTY 866-399-4096).
Customer Connect Login Troubleshooting Tips.
- SSN Login. In order to login with your SSN, you must also have your PIN number.
- Participant Number Login. In order to login with your Participant number, you must also have your PIN number. Your Participant number is provided in the upper right hand corner on correspondence addressed to you from the local child support agency.
- PIN reset. If you donít know your PIN number, you may request that your PIN be reset by clicking on the PIN reset hyperlink under Forgot PIN on the Customer Connect Login page. A temporary PIN will be sent to you by the method of receipt you select. Please note the following regarding each receipt method:
- PIN reset by e-mail. In order to receive your temporary PIN number by e-mail, the local child support agency must have your current e-mail address available in their computer system. If you have not provided the agency with your current e-mail address or you received an error message regarding the same, please contact our office with your request. Riverside LCSA will verify your information, update their system, and have a temporary PIN e-mailed to you.
- PIN reset by standard mail. If you select to have your temporary PIN mailed to you by standard mail, please allow five days to receive your temporary PIN before submitting a second request. If you are out-of-state, please allow for additional time.